words from the artist:
"120mm film is exposed with direct light from a photographic enlarger in the darkroom. The film is positioned in a way that the light passes through one part of the film and onto another. The films shape and form exposes onto itself, resulting in the curving and cutting shapes. The process utilises several exposures, allowing various coloured filters of light to pass through the film, shifting the tonality and colour spectrum as the light dissipates per layer.
Due to the process, my control over the final product is limited, this allows each work to be unique. The film is positioned to capture itself - persuading the material to self-document the process."
Product SKU: JBM02
Matt Smooth 100% Cotton (310gsm)
Each finessed order is hand finished and processed individually to ensure quality & consistency so please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery (UK) and 2-3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints. Note: Each fine art glicée print comes with a 1 inch border. All frames pictured are for illustration purposes only.
framed by finessed.
We want you to enjoy your new art in the most beautiful way possible, so we decided to incorporate a bespoke framing service — now your art can be delivered ready to hang. Choose from a selection of bespoke hand-finished wooden frames, or contemporary aluminium frame finishes.
- Clarity+ synthetic glazing (visually looks the same as glass and lets in 99% of light but doesn’t scratch or break as glass can)
- 2.5mm thick MDF backboard
- Mount-free; art comes with 1 inch white border to allow for framing.
- Traditional hanging fixtures of D-rings and cord
- Robust pizza box style courier shipping with reinforced corners to protect frame from damage
Please allow up to 3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints.