words from the artist:
"This photo means so much to me in so, so many ways. I captured this image at the famed Hotel Cap-Estel in Monaco at the Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II launch back in 2012. Not only was it my first Press Trip, it was also my first time in a Rolls-Royce and my first tie in Monaco. Although I didn’t know it at the time, this photo was to be the basis for the cover of JOSHUA’s Magazine Issue ONE."
Product SKU: EJAM01
Matt Smooth 100% Cotton (310gsm)
Each finessed order is hand finished and processed individually to ensure quality & consistency so please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery (UK) and 2-3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints. Note: Each fine art glicée print comes with a 1 inch border. All frames pictured are for illustration purposes only.
framed by finessed.
We want you to enjoy your new art in the most beautiful way possible, so we decided to incorporate a bespoke framing service — now your art can be delivered ready to hang. Choose from a selection of bespoke hand-finished wooden frames, or contemporary aluminium frame finishes.
- Clarity+ synthetic glazing (visually looks the same as glass and lets in 99% of light but doesn’t scratch or break as glass can)
- 2.5mm thick MDF backboard
- Mount-free; art comes with 1 inch white border to allow for framing.
- Traditional hanging fixtures of D-rings and cord
- Robust pizza box style courier shipping with reinforced corners to protect frame from damage
Please allow up to 3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints.