words from the artist:
"While in Tokyo 2014, Masamichi Katayama founder of Wonderwall Architects took me to view some of their latest projects at the time, one of which was the Lexus’ building Intersect in Aoyama. On visiting the mens room I discovered this wall of toy cars, mesmerising in its precision, but also captivating — I just had to get the shot. Taken on Leica M (Typ 240)"
Product SKU: EJAM04
Matt Smooth 100% Cotton (310gsm)
Each finessed order is hand finished and processed individually to ensure quality & consistency so please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery (UK) and 2-3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints. Note: Each fine art glicée print comes with a 1 inch border. All frames pictured are for illustration purposes only.
framed by finessed.
We want you to enjoy your new art in the most beautiful way possible, so we decided to incorporate a bespoke framing service — now your art can be delivered ready to hang. Choose from a selection of bespoke hand-finished wooden frames, or contemporary aluminium frame finishes.
- Clarity+ synthetic glazing (visually looks the same as glass and lets in 99% of light but doesn’t scratch or break as glass can)
- 2.5mm thick MDF backboard
- Mount-free; art comes with 1 inch white border to allow for framing.
- Traditional hanging fixtures of D-rings and cord
- Robust pizza box style courier shipping with reinforced corners to protect frame from damage
Please allow up to 3 weeks for UK delivery of framed prints.